Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ricky Martin - Scandal or No?

Say it ain't so, Ricky! Yes, I admit. When Ricky Martin first hit the scene, I fell for the little Latin bundle. For those who don't already know...our latin lover FINALLY revealed his sexual preference..... Ricky Martin is gay. Even though I had a wittle crush on the Puerto Rican cutie, I have to say that I wasn't completely shocked. I mean "Shake your bon bon"!? Show me a straight guy who would ever let those words leave his mouth, honestly. When asked why he waited so long to publicize his homosexuality, he replied that he didn't want his sexuality to negatively affect his career. HIS CAREER!? What's the last you heard of him besides that he has twin surrogate sons? I haven't heard a note from him, but hey - that was his decision. I do, however, support that he came out. Even though homosexuality has become more common, it is still terrifying and difficult to come out and face all the different reactions of those around you.  So, go Ricky! Now shake your bon bon because you're living la vida loca and I don't care. Haha, I had to write a sentence with three of my favorite songs by him : ),, xoxo S<3

No comments:

Post a Comment